Welcome to The Psychological Society of the Pikes Peak Region’s Website
The Society is an organization of professionals and students in the field of psychology and related vocations with common interests in supporting mental health professions through service, education and mutual support.
Benefits of membership
- Discounted admission to PSPPR conferences/events per year
- Updates on legal and ethical issues in Psychology
- Professional Networking
- Opportunity for members to market their practice on our therapist directory
- Online forums for members only
Interested in becoming a member?
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Learning and Libations: April 2nd 5:30-8:00 pm. Martha Rosenau, RD to discuss a Registered Dietician's approach to managing the nutritional status of one in early sobriety to prevent relapse. . Free.
- Drs. Shaw, Feliciano, Delgado and Ms. Hoffman-Fox are planning a 3 hour diversity seminar for the afternoon of Friday, April 24. at the Cheyenne Mtn Branch Library. 1785 S. 8th St Ste 100
Looking for a Mental Health Professional?
Who is on our current board of directors? (click here)