Welcome to The Psychological Society of the Pikes Peak Region’s Website
The Society is an organization of professionals and students in the field of psychology and related vocations with common interests in supporting mental health professions through service, education and mutual support.
Benefits of membership
- Discounted admission to PSPPR conferences/events per year
- Updates on legal and ethical issues in Psychology
- Professional Networking
- Opportunity for members to market their practice on our therapist directory
- Online forums for members only
Interested in becoming a member?
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Learning and Libations: September 11th 5:30-8:00 pm. Dr S. Kidd will be presenting on Alpha Stimulation
- Drs. Brown Levey and Knierim will be providing a seminar on integrated health care the afternoon of November 7, 2014 in the Carnegie Reading Room (Downtown Penrose Public Library) Save the Date!!!!
Looking for a Mental Health Professional?
Who is on our current board of directors? (click here)