Welcome to The Psychological Society of the Pikes Peak Region’s Website
The Society is an organization of professionals and students in the field of psychology and related vocations with common interests in supporting mental health professions through service, education and mutual support.
Benefits of membership
- Discounted admission to PSPPR conferences/events per year
- Updates on legal and ethical issues in Psychology
- Professional Networking
- Opportunity for members to market their practice on our therapist directory
- Online forums for members only
Interested in becoming a member?
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Learning and Libations: February 5th 5:30-8:00 pm. Dr K. Tomlin will be presenting on How we see each other: The role that perceptions of bias play in escalating conflicts. Free.
- Friday, February 20th, Drs. Oraker and Tamura will be presenting an ethics program which explores the emotional competence of psychologists and its impact on their professional activities. The presentation defines the concept of emotional competence, specific methods for identifying threats to emotional competence and techniques for preserving and enhancing emotional competence. 3 CEU CREDITS Reserve your seat below:
Looking for a Mental Health Professional?
Who is on our current board of directors? (click here)